Coastline Properties - Property Management Division
Services we Provide
All of our services, including rental, leasing, management, and accounting are performed by highly trained individuals who expertly handle every detail involved in managing your investment. We are equipped to keep accurate records and provide you with monthly statements on your income property.
We have a vested interest in your income property. Our compensation is based on results, not promises. We carefully screen prospective tenants, quickly respond to all matters concerning your property, and communicate with you on a regular basis with detailed reports.
Coastline Properties has three options from which to choose:
- Property Management Services for Owner Managed Property
- Property Management Services for Long-Term Full Management Services
- Property Management Services for Seasonal/Vacation Rentals.
Full Management Services
UNDER THIS SERVICE, COASTLINE PROPERTIES WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Advertise the home for lease
- Secure a qualified tenant
- Collect the security deposit
- Collect monthly rent and charges (if applicable)
- Move-in/Move-out Includes walk-through at move-in, move-out inspection by agent, security disposition (required by law), processing and disbursement of funds, and home preparation for new tenant
- Maintenance and Repairs Includes responding to tenant request for repairs in home. - Owner will be contacted for any expense above the designated amount specified in the listing agreement
- Arrange Legal Services Includes serving 3 day and 30 day notices.
- Monthly Owner’s Statement with disbursement of funds.
Coastline Properties will deduct the following from funds collected:
- Management fee
- Cleaning for home preparation
- Maintenance and repairs
- Monthly utility or service bills as designated by the owner
Property Owner shall provide:
- Property ready for occupancy
- Complete inventory (if applicable)
- Signed exclusive listing agreement
Owner Managed Service
FOR AN OWNER-MANAGED PROPERTY, COASTLINE PROPERTIES WILL LEASE YOUR HOME AND WILL PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO YOU:
- Advertise your home for lease
- Secure a qualified tenant
- Collect security deposit and one (1) month’s rent.
Coastline Properties will deduct the following expenses from funds collected:
- Leasing fee
- Cleaning or other preparatory fees
Balance of funds including the security deposit will be disbursed to owner. If the landlord has the security deposit, the tenant must have the owner’s address. The owner will then have twenty-one (21) days to return the security deposit after the tenant vacates the home.
You, as property owner, will communicate directly with the tenant(s) on all matters including disposition of security deposit at the time of termination of tenancy.
COASTLINE PROPERTIES MANAGES SEASONAL RENTALS (ONE TO SIX MONTHS) AND WILL PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Advertise the home availability
- Secure reservations
- Obtain signed contracts
- Move-in/Move-out process with inventory check
- Arrange for cleaning of home
- Reimburse owner for any telephone or utility charges from tenant funds
- Maintenance and Repairs include responding to tenant request for repairs. Owner will be contacted for any expense above the designated amount specified in the listing agreement
- Monthly Owner’s Statement
Coastline Properties will deduct for the following expenses from funds collected:
- Management/Leasing fee
- Maintenance and repair expenses
- Cleaning fee
- Telephone and utility expenses (if applicable)
The Property Owner shall provide:
- Rental property adequately furnished and ready for rent
- Complete inventory
- Signed exclusive listing agreement with addendum
For information on our property management service please call: 949-471-0673 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.